ASK ME with Megan Weks
Each moment when we are with others we are communicating. Even if this is not our intent. We are constantly communicating with other people. We believe we have more control over our verbal communication than we do our non-verbal communication, however, we have control over both.
I’m going to talk you through the process of opening up your energy so that you can connect to the person in front of you in a few easy steps.
When you can make this shift you will become automatically more attractive and magnetic to other people.
We may not be aware of it but our hearts are blocked when we have a layer of tension or stress surrounding it.
When we are in work mode, we are simply inside of our heads with racing thoughts of production. Meeting times, meeting preparation, to-do lists, due dates, commutes, and our next workout are some topics that are bouncing around in our heads all day long.
We are living for success in the next moment of life.
The “Lady-Boss” inside of us knows what to do to be successful.
She knows how to get there, how to finish it, how to accomplish tasks, how to win and how to make it happen.
But does she know how to remain present in the moment?
Does she know how to connect with him when she wants to?
When we meet our man or a new prospective date over our lunch break are we connecting?
When we rush home from work and get ready for a date, are we connecting with him?
When we are stressed out about a project, are we connecting?
Are we ever really connecting?
Do we know how to get our of our minds and into our hearts to foster a strong enough connection, which is needed to spark and maintain a relationship with a man?
Are we even aware that it’s our heart that we need to use to make this connection?
Often times, we look at our checklist or what’s on paper and we think we need to possess all of those things to attract him.
We may try to demonstrate that we are a great woman for him.
We may try to prove ourselves worthy.
We may subconsciously try to impress him.
We may try to further things along and make plans for the next date or activity.
We may push to meet at a certain place or sit at a certain table.
Ladies, this is a call for you to let it all go.
I want you to get there in front of him and just Be.
Let go of control.
Let it happen.
Let it flow.
Your presence is enough to captivate him.
Just you and your heart.
Allow yourself to be there in the moment and focus on his heart.
You do not have to impress him with your humor, wit, intelligence, success, or knowledge.
He will be able to tell if you are a catch simply by your own knowing that you are a catch.
Simply be there and let all of this go.
Here are some steps to start.
Here are some steps to switch from your lady-boss work mode into a soft, inviting, siren mode or presence, which will make you instantly more attractive to him. Your energy will be more appealing and serene, and he will want to be around you. The more frequently you practice these steps, the quicker you will be able to shift your energy whenever it’s necessary.
- Clear the steam: Visualize the events of the day, the phone calls, the to-do list, the meetings, and notice how you feel inside of your body. Allow them to turn into steam and flow out of your body. Visualize the steam coming off of you and allow yourself to feel lighter and at ease as you give yourself a true break from everything that went on that day. Watch if flow off of you.
- Melt: Start with your face and consciously allow the tension to melt downwards. Let the muscles go and allow your forehead to melt and then your jaw. Now let your neck go and allow your shoulders to drop. Breath into the tension in your neck and back and as you breath out, let the stress of the day go out with it. Now allow your belly to drop and your behind parts to soften. Let the tension go. Track this tension in your body bit by bit. Breath into it and let it go.
- Drop to the heart: Now that you’ve melted, you’ve created the space to allow any racing thoughts to drop and rest. Allow them to fall down to the ground and stop. Clear your head and drop your focus onto your heart. It’s time for everything to slow down.
- Slow it down: Practice speaking in a lower tone and imagine your voice coming from your belly down below and not from your brain. You can start by bringing in air and humming in a low tone from your belly as you let it out.
- Unzip your heart: Imagine that your heart is exposed as you have removed any layers of tension covering it. Visualize a zipper that is lowered from your neck to your belly and your heart is there, available and accepting of itself.
By now you will be feeling softer, calmer, and more open to the possibilities that you will face with the other person in front of you. You have completely shifted out of your head and into your heart and are ready to create a heart connection. Allow your heart to be exposed and break down the walls that protect you. Shared vulnerability creates intimacy. You will be guiding him down this path. When you bring down your walls, he will feel safe to bring down his. These are the first steps in creating a safe environment for love to sprout or to come back into the union. Let it flow.
Megan Weks is an international dating and relationship expert who specializes in helping women get the admiration they deserve from men, and to keep it. She is a certified specialist in her field, but one of her biggest credentials is her personal story. Living in New York City for over a decade, Megan has had the opportunity to meet and date many different men. Through working with a relationship guru, she literally changed from crumb-picking and obsessing over men who didn’t deserve her, to being called a “man whisperer” who men (including her now-husband) would never leave. Megan’s career is devoted to helping women who struggle with the men in their lives, to turn it all around and keep the men they desire. Megan coaches individual women in intense programs with her proven Lean Back for Love System and principles. She also runs a private online woman’s discussion group where women are supported with these principles. You can connect with her on her website www.meganweks.com. LVBX readers are also eligible to receive a complimentary feminine energy mini-session. Reach out to her on Twitter or Facebook, and subscribe to her LVBX LIVE videos and join her Facebook group Meet, Attract, and Marry Your Soulmate Now.
Megan’s Philosophy: Lean Back (definition) – The posture of a fully self-actualized woman, which allows men and their energies to flow toward her. She is focused on herself and her life as an individual, in preparation and willingness to receive her greatest love in return.